The WRSI Current Pro Kayak Helmet keeps your noggin protected with its extra safety features. A multi-impact shell and retention system securely hold the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. Removable ear pads and a stylish visor improve comfort. It’s quality and safety you can depend on.
- Whitewater Research and Safety Institute advances whitewater safety awareness and technology
- Multi-layer shell design effectively dissipates impacts
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head, positioning the helmet safely
- Self-adjusting Interconnect Retention System holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces
- Removable ear pads provide extra warmth and reduce impacts from waves
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace
- The visor keeps sun and rain out of your eyes and adds another layer of protection for your face.
|S/M||20.9 – 22″ (53 – 56cm)|
|M/L||22 – 23.2″ (56 – 59 cm)|
|L/XL||23.2 – 24.4″ (59 – 62 cm)|