Badfish Custom Kayak Paddle
The Custom Kayak Paddle adjusts to our liking so we can get our strokes in the way we want. Ranging a difference of 20cm gives us plenty of room to find the right size. And with a strong blade and good grip, we’ll be hauling through the water with confidence.
We get people who get outside — plain and simple. Backcountry began in 1996 with two childhood friends and a stack of avalanche beacons in an apartment in Park City, Utah. Our roots were humble, but our vision was clear: to provide the best outdoor gear to connect people with their passions. At the dawn of e-commerce, we set the precedent that gear should be accessible from anywhere by anyone.
Today, we offer a broad selection of gear from premium outdoor brands, and we back that gear with lightning-fast shipping and guaranteed returns. Over two decades later, we still call the trails of the Wasatch Mountains in Park City home. And from the West to the East, from mountains to oceans, wherever you are in nature, so are we.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery for credit.
- New, unused gear must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- We will not accept the return of gear, bikes, or bike frames damaged due to negligence or abuse.
Please take the time to carefully package your returns.
Returning an eligible item on is quick and easy.
- Click into your Purchase History, find the item you'd like to return, and select Return This Item from the More Items dropdown.
- You'll be given the option to select a reason for your return and space to fill in more details. Please provide as much detail about your return as possible.
- After selecting a reason for your return and clicking continue you'll be shown the original purchase price and shipping amount and the total amount of your refund.
- Click Return This Item
- Follow the Returns Shipping instructions below.
Sometimes you need to exchange an item for something else?it happens. Exchanges only require a few minutes.
The fastest way to exchange a product is to return your original purchase using the return process outlined above and place a new order for your preferred item at the same time.
Immediately placing a new order ensures that you'll get the new product quickly and that it won't go out of stock while you wait. Just use the return process, return your original item, and place a new order.
With a USPS Label
To make shipping a return even easier, offers the option to print a USPS shipping label so you can ship via First Class, Priority Mail, or Parcel Select options. These options are available for eligible U.S. customers returning products not required to ship freight.*
You'll have the option to print a label on the final screen of the returns process.
Print your USPS label, tape it to the outside of your return package, and schedule a pickup or drop it off at any post office or USPS mail box.
*Products required to ship freight may include: kayaks, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, and more.
Without a USPS Label
To return products without a USPS label:
- File a return using Return This Item from your Order History
- Fill out the information requested on the sales receipt that arrived with your purchase. This receipt also serves as paperwork necessary for your return. Include the Return Item Number (indicated on your Return Packing Slip, the final screen in the return process) and drop the sales receipt in your return package.
- Write the Return Item Number on the outside of your package.
- Ship your return to this address:
Backcountry Returns Department
2607 South 3200 West, Suite A
West Valley City, UT 84119
It takes 3-5 business days to process a return after it arrives at our distribution center. You'll receive an email confirmation and confirmation through your account when your return is received.
|Order Amount||$0 to $49.99||$50 to $99.99||$100 or more|
*Due to special handling requirements, the shipping cost for bikes and wheels is higher than the costs represented in this table.
We provide Ground shipping on all orders over $50. Some restrictions do apply:
– Excludes Bulky & Freight items (i.e. bikes, rocket boxes, & car racks)
– No PO Boxes
We accept payments through Paypal
It's our goal to answer all of your questions and to help you find the best products to meet your needs. Our Gear Experts are available by contact through Monday - Friday, from 8am - 8pm MT by clicking
Frooition | No-js Template | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design, Listing Tool (ver:froo_no_js)